I’m the mother of four children, so life is a little hectic, but lots of fun. (I’ll admit that I’ve served orange soda to my family for breakfast trying to pass it off as orange juice. Oh, well.)
• Directed the United Nations Early Childhood Program in New York City.
• Developed and managed the Johnson & Johnson System of Family Centers.
• Published articles in Children and Families, eFamily News, The Church Herald and Child Care Information Exchange.
• Hosted a cable television show, “Today’s Family.”
• Presented keynotes and workshops to parents, educators and corporations.
• Prepared a gourmet dinner of organic vegetables from my own garden. (Just Kidding!)
Gigi’s published many books on child development, parenting, and children's ministry:
Gigi also contributes to periodicals and journals including The Church Herald, Children and Families, eFamily News, Northwest Baby & Child, Cricket Magazine, BabyBug, Chattanooga Christian Family, and Child Care Information Exchange.
Gigi directed the United Nations Early Childhood Program in New York City and developed the Johnson & Johnson System of Family Centers. Her other clients include Prudential, Community Bible Study International, MOPS, Bank of America, Merck, IBM, and Johnson Wax.
Gigi also hosted the television show, “Today’s Family.” When Gigi’s not in front of the computer writing, she’s behind the wheel of a mini-van carting around her four kids. Gigi lives in New Jersey with her husband, four children, three dogs, many chickens, and one turtle.